Beginning October 12, 2020, we will open specific and restricted indoor areas within our facilities and camps for troops to meet. Please read the COVID-19 Guidelines. Reservations are made through our Doubleknot reservation system.
The following areas will be available for rent:
GSCI Service Centers:
- Bloomington Service Center Conference Room
- Decatur Urban Program Center Large Conference Room
- Peoria Service Center Large Conference Room
- Springfield Service Center Large Conference Room
GSCI Camp Properties:
- Camp Kiwanis: Main and Locust
- Camp Tapawingo: Rustling Oaks and Shinning Star
- Camp Widjiwagan: Dad's House, Buccaneer, and the LRS Center
The required GSCI COVID-19 Training must be taken by all troop
leaders and adult volunteers prior to the troop meeting. The
training is found in gsLearn, which can be accessed through MY GS in
the upper right hand corner of the GSCI website. The direct link to
the training is here. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or
888-623-1237 for help accessing the training.
GSCI WILL PROVIDE:
An indoor meeting space within the facilities listed above as well as sanitizing products for cleaning after the troop meeting. Troops are responsible for cleaning and sanitizing the room after use.
Note: Bathrooms will be assigned for usage during your meeting.
- Each person shall wear a mask and be socially distant (at least 6’ feet apart).
- Bring hand sanitizer and use regularly during the meeting.
- Take care not to waste supplies provided and leave for the next Girl Scout group.
- Take trash to the dumpster on-site prior to departure.
- Sanitize all high-touch surfaces before starting the meeting and at the conclusion of your meeting.
- Leave the site cleaner than you found it.
- Follow all guidelines outlined in the GSCI COVID-19 training.