Green Space usage will be available beginning September 8, 2020 until October 30, 2020. It may be available in the Spring if needed. There is a $35 yearly fee for Girl Scout troops/groups to use the properties. Green space but must be reserved in advance of each meeting to ensure usage by only one group at a time. Reservations may be made beginning September 1, 2020 until October 30, 2020. Space can be reserved on our property and events site, or by calling 888-623-1237.
The required GSCI COVID-19 Training must be taken by all troop leaders and adult volunteers prior to the troop meeting. The training is found in gsLearn, which can be accessed through MY GS in the upper right hand corner of the GSCI website. The direct link to the training is here. Contact email@example.com or 888-623-1237 for help accessing the training.
GSCI WILL PROVIDE:
An outdoor Meeting space with at least 2 picnic tables and an open area for activities.
- A hand washing station
- One large trash bag
- Sanitizing wipes or spray
Note: Bathrooms will only be provided at camps, not the service centers.
- Each person shall wear a mask and be socially distant (at least 6’ feet apart).
- Bring hand sanitizer and use regularly during the meeting.
- Take care not to waste supplies provided and leave for the next Girl Scout group.
- Take trash to the dumpster on-site prior to departure.
- Sanitize all high-touch surfaces before starting the meeting and at the conclusion of your meeting.
- Leave the site cleaner than you found it.
- Follow all guidelines outlined in the GSCI COVID-19 training