Big Tap Campout, Camp Tap
September 25-26, 2021
Join other Girl Scouts from around the council at this epic fall
campout. At the Big Tap Campout you will explore everything camp has
to offer from riding horses, canoeing, rock wall, zip lining, hiking,
making s'mores and so much more!
Unfortunately, we have had some registration problems with this event on our new gsEvents system. We have now switched the registration of Big Tap Campout to our previous event registration system. Spots are still open and available.
We apologize for the inconvenience. We appreciate your patience. If you need additional assistance, please contact Customer Care at 888-623-1237.
Big Tap Campout General Registration
Big Tap Campout - September 25-26, 2021
- $25 per person (platform tent/rustic cabin)
- $20 per person (bring your own tent)
- $15 per person (Saturday attendance only)
Click here for general registration for event. Everyone attending must register with this link. Whether you are spending the night or Saturday only attendance.
Big Tap Campout Activities
Activities available for registration for an additional fee include horseback riding, zip line and rock wall.
Click on the link you wish to register:
Horseback Riding - $10 per girl, min/max: 3/6 each session - ALL HORSEBACK RIDING SESSION ARE FULL!
- Session 1 - 9:00 a.m. - 9:40 a.m.
- Session 2 - 10:15 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Session 3 - 11:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
- Session 4 - 1:45 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Session 5 - 3:00 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.
- Session 6 - 4:15 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Zip Line - $10 per person, min/max: 5/15 each session
- Session 1 - 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Session 2 - 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Session 3 - 2:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Session 4 - 4:00 p.m. 5:30 p.m.
Rock Wall - $10 per person, min/max: 5/15 each session