Join us for history, sisterhood, and amazing memories. All Girl Scouts 11 years and older at the time of the trip are invited to spend 11 days in Europe with GSCI! Three European capitals combine to provide countless incredible memories for your trip - from the hospitality of the Irish, to the sophistication of the English, to the romance of the Parisians. Find out why Dublin has so many colorful doors, see where Shakespeare drew his early inspiration, and put your camera's memory to the test with photos of the Eiffel Tower!
- Days 1-2 - Fly overnight to Ireland, meet the tour director at the airport, take a walking tour of Dublin
- Day 3 - Take an expertly guided tour of Dublin: Georgian squares; O’Connell Street; St. Stephen’s Green; Phoenix Park See the Book of Kells at Trinity College Visit St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Day 4 - Travel to North Wales Visit a Welsh castle
- Days 5-7 - Travel to London and explore the city with the tour director, Visit Shakespeare’s birthplace, visit the gardens at Anne Hathaway’s cottage, take an expertly guided tour of London: Big Ben and Houses of Parliament; Piccadilly Circus; St. Paul’s Cathedral; Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace (if scheduled), visit Pax Lodge in Hampstead, take a walking tour of London: The Strand; Trafalgar Square; Leicester Square; Covent Garden, Optional: Windsor Castle
- Days 8-9 - Travel by Eurostar train to Paris, take a walking tour of Paris: Latin Quarter, visit the Louvre, visit Notre Dame Cathedral, take an expertly guided tour of Paris: Place de la Concorde; Champs-Élysées; Arc de Triomphe; Les Invalides; Eiffel Tower, Optional: Versailles
Day 10 - Depart for home
- Day 10 - Enjoy a full day at Disneyland Paris
- Day 11 - Depart for home
How to enroll:
Register and pay the non refundable registration fee of $115 per person (adult and girl (girls must be 12 years of age or older at the time of the trip) to secure your spot on the trip. Fee includes transportation to and from the airport from council.
Once registered through GSCI, council will email each traveler an EF registration hyperlink. You will finish your online registration process and guide you through completing your travel information and setting up your payment plan with a $95 non-refundable fee to secure your cost with EF Tours. For more information and pricing go to www.eftours.com and browse tours using our tour number: 2387472ZV.
TO REGISTER FOR THE EUROPE 2020 TRIP PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE AT 888-623-1237 OR CONTACT JACLYN ENG AT 815-780-7139.