Volunteer Systems 2.0
On December 7, Girl Scouts will debut a refreshed member account management system designed with you in mind. Cleaner views, more features and functions, and enhanced search options will make it easier for you to find more fun for your Girl Scout!
All members and volunteers will receive an email from Girl Scouts between December 6-7, 2020, announcing the debut of our refreshed member account management system, updated login information, and instructions on how to access their refreshed Girl Scout account (MyGS account).
Leaders be sure to:
- Check your roster for accuracy in MyGS
- Check your roster for accuracy in ABC Smart Cookies
What to Expect from VS 2.0
A new Membership Management System has been implemented by GSUSA for our volunteers, families, parents, guardians, and staff. This system will mean:
- A single sign-on Membership Updates, Renewal, access to online training through GS Learn, access to badge and meeting scripts and supplies through Volunteer tool kit
- Easier management of helping girls of multiple households
- Easier transfers from council to council
- Clearer information for troop leaders all on one page!
- Easier search information by
communities/schools for new families to join troops!
- Easier search for families to switch troops based on girls needs and interests - including searching for troops that focus on outdoors or Higher Awards or Community Service
Please connect with your Membership Coordinator at your local service center if you have any questions or issues or need to update your email address username. You may also call our Customer Care at 888-623-1237 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.