As a Troop Leader, you can renew your girls through the online Member Community and using your troop finances.
- Click on MY GS in the upper right hand corner of the navigation bar of this web page.
- Select “Member Profile”
from the drop down menu
- Log in, using your Member
Issues logging in? Email email@example.com or
- Once you are in your
profile, click on your troop tab. You will see a list of all girls
and adults who have been previously registered in your troop.
- On the right hand side of your screen, you’ll want to select
“NEXT YEAR” from the drop-down menu.
- You’ll see
under the “Renewal Choice” heading the options to renew for those
girls and adults who still need to renew for 2019. Simply select
“Renew” for each of those girls and adults who will be renewing for
the coming year.
If you are trying to renew a girl who has been previously
registered and you are getting an error message, please do not
try to add her - call us for assistance to avoid creating a
If you are unsure as to whether a girl is returning or
not, please select "I'll decide later" instead of
"Don't Renew." This way, if she chooses, she can still
renew at a later date.
- You can also add a girl or
adult to your troop! At the bottom of the screen where it says “ADD
A NEW MEMBER TO TROOP,” simply select girl or adult and click
- The screens will guide you through the remainder of the screens to complete your renewal for your troop.