T-Shirt & Patch Design Contest
We are excited to announce the second annual EARLY RENEWAL T-SHIRT and PATCH DESIGN CONTEST!
The theme for the T-shirt and patch design is Girl Scout Traditions. This can mean a variety of things to each girl. We received so many creative and inspiring entries from across council and all age levels.
Just think your design may be worn by 5,000+ girls across central Illinois!
- Complete the Early Renewal T-shirt & Patch Design Contest
entry and design form(s).
- GSCI staff will select 7 t-shirt designs and 7 patch designs of those submitted. Each of these designers will receive a special patch.
- The selected designs will be posted on social media the week of January 24, 2022, where you and everyone else can vote for their favorite.
- The t-shirt and patch designs with the most votes will be selected as our Early Renewal T-shirt Design and Early Renewal Patch Design for 2022.
- The winning designers will receive a $25 program credit and a keepsake framed version of their design.
- Must be a currently registered girl member in grads K-12.
- Design is to be created using the theme GIRL SCOUT TRADITIONS. This can mean a variety of things to each girl, so be creative!
- Design must be done with marker or innk pen. T-shirt design must be one color only.
- Submit entry form and design page(s) by January 14, 2022.
Entries may be mailed to: Girl Scouts of Central Illinois, 3020 Baker Dr., Springfield, IL 62703. Or you may scan and emailed to Brittany Carver at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All designs submitted become the property of GSCI and will not be returned. Designs are not to be copyrights and all rights to the original design or any form thereafter will become the property of Girl Scout of Central Illinois. GSCI accepts the right to alter the final design for graphic and printing purposes.